Design Resume

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spring is here!....with CTMH





It's now official! The NEW Spring Idea Book has now released to the public! I absolutely love, love, love the new papers and stamps in this book. Close To My Heart really knows how to keep up with all the latest and greatest in the scrapbooking world.

I hopefully will be posting some artwork soon using some of the new items. In the meantime, please check out my previous post about my Customer Appreciation Open House where you can come and check out the new items for yourself and have fun creating cool make & takes. There will also be some door prizes and giveaways!


We also have available now the January Stamp of the Month, "Moments in Time". This is a very handy calendar stamp set that you can use for a variety of cool projects. You should check out my friend Nona's blog where she made a neat desk calendar: http://nonapearl.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-new-year.html She always has cute ideas!
Happy New Year!

No comments: