Design Resume

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Color Chef Challenge #16




Here's my entry for Kelly Jo's CCC#16. The colors are Moonstruck, Crytal Blue, Grey Wool, and White Daisy. I don't have any Moonstruck paper, so I found this piece of shimmer cs in my stash. I really wanted to use one of my Thickers, so I thought framing the stamped image with one was perfect and it also added the Grey Wool look I needed.


This is another birthday card I can add to Josie's request for a mixed set of Bday cards. She hired me to make 5 so far for her upcoming birthdays. Including this card, it actually makes 6 that I've completed for her. Yippee! Hope whoever gets them loves them!

Materials: All CTMH. White Daisy cs, Caprice L2pp, Moonstruck and Crystal Blue inks, Treasure Life ss, Say it in Style ss, crystal blue organdy ribbon.
Other: Thicker--AC, swiss dot folder--CB, unknown shimmer paper, Stickles.


4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty Jenn! That blue B&T is one of my favs from that paper pack.

Stamp and Smile said...

Jenn I just LOVE this card! The gray and blue tones work so well and with a retro TWIST!!! YOU ROCK... :)

Carla said...

This is so pretty!! One of my favourite stamp sets!!

Alysabeth said...

Very nice:o) Happy Blogiversary, it's mine too:o)