Design Resume

Thursday, June 3, 2010

SNS Pearl Tidepool and Seamoor preview

Here we go!! *NEW* Sweet November Stamps, created by my blog friend Amy Young, are about to hit the market at All That Scraps on June 7th at 10pm EST! But today, I'm giving you a special preview!

Amy had asked me to be a Sweet November Guest Gal for her June release, and it was a total no-brainer to accept. I have always loved Amy's awesome stamp designs, even before she was able to make them into rubber! Terrific artist indeed!

For my card today, I used the super sweet Pearl Tidepool and her little buddy Seamoor. Pearl was sooooo fun to color! At first I was a little nervous of having to color a mermaid, but I really like the way it turned out, especially her hair. And since her name is "Pearl", of course I had to use some adhesive backed pearls for accents! I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #66 for the layout. Pearl was really fun to play with. this would be cute to create a girl's birthday card and then also give her a few plain images for her to color.

So mark your calendars.... This sweet mermaid will be available on June 7th at 10pm EST at All That Scraps. Just search for Sweet November Stamps under C.C. Designs. They should also be on the "new release" page.

Visit Amy Young's blog for more info and cool creations using Pearl and the other SNS preview stamp--Fathom. And stay tuned the next few days for more Sweet November previews!!

Materials
Stamps: SNS Pearl Tidepool and Seamoor, MM sentiment
Paper: CTMH Miracle dp and cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, misc. ribbon, adhesive backed pearls, CTMH inks and Miracle MyStickease

8 comments:

Amy said...

I absolutely adore this card Jenn! PERFECT papers... I love how they look like an undersea garden for miss Pearl and Seamoor to be swimming through! And you may have been nervous about coloring her up but you did a marvelous job bringing them both to life! :)

Claireabelle said...

Jenn this is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful card
x

Jodi said...

She is so pretty! I love the entire collection of mermaids and am having so much fun creating with them!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

S.Bayles said...

Sooooooooo...Cute. Love the colors.
Sandy Bayles
E-Mail: davidbayles@sprintmail.com

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

WickedPixie said...

I LOVE how you colored her tail and the whole design of your card! Totally perfect! :-)Traci

Rosa Forino said...

io adoro questa sirena... complimenti

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous, Jenn!! Love the colours, and that is a perfect sentiment!