Design Resume

Monday, August 23, 2010

A rose is a rose (LLBC #11)

Hello everyone!

Today's card is my entry for this week's Lil' Lolita Boutique Challenge #11 which asks that you use roses on your card. Any kind of rose will do, and for mine I used my Lilith digi since she is holding her roses. The sentiment fits her sad little expression. I also added one of my handmade book flowers. This is the LAST of these sheets of Eva paper and the last So Sophie tag. Why change a good thing, right? ;)

Hope you all had a fabby weekend. I had a nice time camping the past few days. Perfect weather; it rained overnight Saturday, but cleared up by morning. Then, just as Dad and I finished breaking down camp and stashing our stuff under the awning it started POURING! Good 'ol Western Washington weather for ya!

Materials
Stamps: Lil' Lolita Lilith digi, CTMH For Every Occasion ss
Paper: BG Eva dp, So Sophie journaling tag
Other: Copics, foam tape, EK punches, misc. button, CTMH ink, book pages

5 comments:

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is awesome! i love the brown & teal together. thanks for joining us at LLB this week.

Unknown said...

Aww WOW I love this!! Your choc and Teal are super cool and I love your Flower!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at Lil Lolita Boutique:-)
Hugs
Karen
xx

Patricia Mae said...

Very cute card, I love the color combo you used. Glad you enjoyed your camping, rain and all. Thanks so much for joining us this week at LLB, Good Luck.
~Patricia

Eulanda said...

I just love this color combo and find I don't use it quite enough. Your flower is perfect for the challenge and I'm loving your dp!! Thanks for joining us at LLB this week! Hugs!

Amy said...

I love your design and colors Jenn, awesome card! The big newsprint flower is so cool, perfect accent!