Design Resume

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pictures of an old project






I came across these pictures today and decided to share them with you all. It's an accordion tag mini album I made for some friends of mine who had a baby. Courtney's now like 6 years old and just as cute! One of my favorite things is handmaking gifts for friends and family. Some of the panels on one side have pockets where I put more pictures. The other side has pockets with tags I made for the parents to write down their thoughts of the day Courtney was born. Sorry that some of the pictures are a little blurry, and obviously the flash was too much on the last shot.
Materials: Bear with me, it's been a long while since I made it. My memory of the products is a little fuzzy.
Accordion tags I got somewhere. DCWV paper. Making Memories fabric tags, brads, definition stickers, metal embellishments, and rub-ons. Misc. other items I don't know where they came from.

No comments: