Design Resume

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Scrapbooking? What's that? ;)

Yeah, I still know how to scrapbook and I was actually inspired by the *NEW* Twitterpatted dp to create this layout. Don't you just "heart" the new chipboard buttons and felt die-cuts?!






This is from my friend Jimmy's birthday (so long ago that I don't know which birthday!) when we took him to The Cheesecake Factory in Bellevue. Jim absolutely LOVES cheesecake. He requests me to make him one any time he can con me into it. It's actually my favorite thing to make. Everyone that come to Jimmy's birthday were Mariner HS c/o'97. Yeah baby! We're all still pretty tight.


Materials: Twitterpated L2pp and Organic dimensional elements, Heartfelt Die-Cuts (Wonder), Boutique Alpha ss, Friendship Alpha ss, Simple Stitches ss, colonial white ink, chocolate ink, hemp.

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great layout. Looks like fun times.