Design Resume

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting "Sentimental"

It's another Farm Fresh Friday challenge! Today, we're getting "sentimental"! This time create a scrapbook page with a phrase, quote, or poem that reminds you of someone you love. Be sure to use a TGF image!

For my SB page, I decided to scrap pictures from Leavenworth, WA. It's this cute Bavarian town in the Cascade Mountains that plays host to a beautiful tree-lighting ceremony. The trees and all the buildings in town have lights EVERYWHERE!

My friends and I go every year on a chartered bus trip through my job at Safeway. That way we can shop (and drink German beers) til we drop, and have a safe ride home! In fact, We're going again this Sunday! Can't wait!
I thought pairing Toby and his snowboard with this was perfect. This Emerson quote was also the perfect one for the "friend" theme of this page. Emerson is my favorite.
So head on over to the TGF blog for all the challenge details and some great DT inspiration! The prize will be the *NEW* "Because of You" sentiment set from TGF!!
Materials: TGF Toby Snowboard digi image. CTMH Magic Moments L1 scrapbook kit, Cocoa and Indian Corn Blue inks, buttons, brad, hemp. Copics, quote stamp (from somewhere...)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

absolutely perfect! Sounds like a BLAST!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

DARLING layout and awesome coloring ,jenn!