Design Resume

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Craft Fair make & take




Sorry for the delayed post. My crazy busy weekend is finally over!
So here is what I made for all the guests at the Scrapbook day craft fair last Saturday. I wanted to make something fall-y and the CTMH Grace paper along with the Flourished Blessings stamp set made a perfect combo. I taught them a couple of techniques with this. The main one teaching them how to convert a standard A2 envelope into a square one to perfectly fit their 4x4 card. I learned this cool trick from my bloggin friend Rachel. (her tutorial is buried somewhere in her blog; couldn't find it, sorry) Such a simple technique. A little liquid glass to add some shine, which was a huge hit.


I had lots of fun meeting new people. So much so that the six hours just FLEW by!


Materials: All CTMH. Grace L2pp; Flourished Blessings ss; Holiday Commentary ss; chocolate, goldrush, and honey inks; liquid glass; copper bitty brads; edge distresser; sponge; 3d dots; corner rounder. Other: Standard A2 envelope.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Amy said...

This looks fabulous! Such cool tips and techniques, no wonder you were such a hit Jenn!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Curious what brand of edge distresser did you use?? I really like how it came out...the card is gorgeous!!

-Stacie

Beth aka BR-T said...

Wow that liquid glass on the leaf really is a great touch! Beth