Design Resume

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Using up scraps




I always try really hard to use up as much of my paper as I can. That helps justify me buying more! Lol! So in the spirit of purging, I tried to use up the last of my Bella paper while scrapping over at Nona's last week. I used one of my most loved and used stamp set, Treasure Life as well as the Sept. SOTM, Treasures. (ha ha! "Treasure Life" and "Treasures"! how funny!) Since some of my pieces are small and random, some of the layouts are repetitive and sometimes a little odd. Case in point: The last card; not my favorite. I'm selling these at work for Breast Cancer.
Anyways, hope you like them. I'll be posting more tomorrow.
Materials: All CTMH. Bella L2pp, Treasure Life ss, Treasures ss, Card Commentary ss, chocolate, pansy purple, and hollyhock inks, creme brulee ribbon round collection, sanding kit, sponge.

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

What great creations using up scraps is about the most satisfying thing in the world! Beth