Design Resume

Friday, April 16, 2010

FFF (last week's)

Hey, at least I did it! Had too many other posts that had to go up first. So, LAST week's FFF challenge was to do some "Sring Cleaning". Time to clean up that 'ol work space and see what neat treasures got lost in the madness!

When I cleaned up my desk, I found this rouched ribbon flower I made quite a while back. The little scrap of hollyhock ribbon was also calling out to be used, so "viola"! Both made a cute accompanament to my friend Ruby here. I also used up some of the strips from when you used your border punch.....do ya see it? Can always use ANY kind of scrap!

Hope you all have a great weekend! My will be very laid back. If the sun holds out, I'll probably go for a walk around Greenlake or down to Edmonds beach.

Materials
Stamps: TGF-Ruby, CTMH-Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Green at Heart, CTMH cs and green-dot dp
Other: Copics, foam tape, Coluzzle, CTMH inks and ribbons, EK border punch, rhinestones

2 comments:

Angie Cortes said...

Adorable card! I LOVE the colors and the little flower is perfect!! TFS :-)

Amy said...

This card is so fresh and fun and just down right pretty! Ruby looks fantastic and I love the pierced border around her with the sentiment... very cool looking!