Design Resume

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mom, you rock!


Hee hee! I thought pairing this sentiment with Chelsea was perfect! I totally love Chelsea as a brunette. So cute! This card is made using the scraps from yesterday's card. It also follows this week's Sketchy Saturday challenge over at Club Anya & Friends. This rouched ribbon is soooo pretty and it's another one I bought off of my friend Chrissy at CU. AND!....I got my new Coluzzle oval guide in the mail this weekend! Now I can play with sketches more easily.
Glee is back again this week! Life is now complete! Lol!
Materials
Stamps: Chelsea-TGF, sentiment-Unity KOTM ("you rock") and Clear Stamps (mom)
Paper: BG Kioshi dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, Spica pen, CTMH ink, Coluzzle, misc. ribbon, Kaiser Craft rhinestones, EK border punch

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your sentiment! Such a darling card!

Amy said...

Ok I am totally diggin' that sentiment paired with Chelsea... so clever! Love how you colored her up too! :)