Design Resume

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Totally {heart} this card!

Isn't this sooo bright and fun?! The whole time I was making this card I had a silly happy smile on my face. The image is so adorable and I love the green/orange/pink color combo.

Another night for Survivor. It's getting very cutthroat now! So much back-stabbing and flipping that I can't keep it all straight. I just want to see Russell go. I'm done with him.

Materials
Stamps: Unity KOTM, Clear $1 Stamps
Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, CTMH cs and orange dp
Other: Copics, EK punches, foam tape, CTMH inks and ribbon

3 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, this is a really happy, smile inducing card Jenn! And you know I love those bright, fun colors! :)

Kendra said...

Hey Jen I too love this card, the colors are so fun!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!