Design Resume

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back for a birthday wish

Wow! Almost a MONTH since my last post! Can you tell I've been in a major creative slump? Just lost my passion for a bit, but I'm back finally! It will be a gradual pace back into the swing for now. (need to catch up on coloring!) Nothing like a big PTI order to jive the Mojo again! So this lovely Flirty Anya card is for my good friend Josie. It's her "27"th birthday today! Haha! I know that's how she feels on the inside, and she's just as fun and sassy as Anya is here. We're meeting up at Grinders for food and adult beverages. Hope she likes her gift I got her. Most of the time she likes my cards more! Lol! I used this month's SFYTT for the layout. Materials Stamps: TGF Flirty Anya Paper: BG Curio, PTI kraft, CTMH cs Other: Copics, foam tape, PTI ribbon, Kaiser Craft pearls, Prima flowers, Nestie die, Memento ink

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! We all must set up a craft night soon!