Design Resume

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bellariffic Friday

Good morning all! Back today with a few cards for the Bellariffic Friday challenge which is polka dots. Easy enough. I bought these adorable pixies from Stamping Bella a couple months ago when they first came out. They were just too stinkin cute to pass up! I *love* how they worked so easily to put together this quick card set. I made four of each pixie and used up some more of that darn Nook & Pantry still hanging around. I even paper pieced their dresses to use up more! Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to go down to Fremont to check out the "Hop Scotch". It's an annual scotch and beer festival. Not a fan of scotch, but I likey beer! Materials Stamps: Stamping Bella Pixies set A, sentiments are A Muse Paper: BG nook & Pantry dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs Other: Copics, CB folder, PTI buttons, CTMH ink and hemp, Memento ink

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a darling set of cards you whipped up here Jenn! I was so excited to see you on our Bellarific Friday post! HUGS to you!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Welcome back Jenn, I have often thought about taking a sabbatical myself, then i go through withdrawals! I love your two cards with the fun paper piecing!