Design Resume

Sunday, January 22, 2012

WHAT??! I'm back?!





Hello all,


Just popping in to say that I'm FINALLY going to get back into the swing of blogging!



I had quite the creative craft mojo slump after my Grandfather passed away this last June. He was a real important man in my life growing up in a single parent home. Makes me teary-eyed just now thinking about him. The whole family has been adjusting well. Grandma of course has had the toughest time, but she's really persevering and trying her best to move on. His death has really brought our whole family closer than before. Here are some pictures I wanted to share...


Here's one of me when I was around a year old with my grandpa. This is one of my favorite pictures. Love the slight smirk on Grandpa's face.


This one is of Grandpa and Grandma when we went to our favorite campground about a month before her passed. We went back after his service to spread some of his ashes down the river there. It's what he wanted since the campground was such a big part of our lives and memories. Its was such a touching moment for all of us. (do you notice his hat? Haha! Typical Grandpa!)


My other issue with blogging was my laptop. I think it's finally dying. :( I got an new-ish desktop from my Grandma's friend and have finally found a place to set it up and convert it to wireless, so I'm good to go now! To bad you can't work blogger with an iPad. You can format ad stuff, but you can't upload pictures. Now to try and save the pictures and files off my laptop before it truly dies!


Over the holiday season and these last couple weeks, I really got my craft mojo back and can't wait to share with you all what I've made! So excited! I hope you will embrace me back into your blog circle with open arms. I really miss everyone!


Hugs,

~Jenn

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Welcome back! You have been missed! Sounds like your grandpa was a great guy...hold onto those good memories!

Sparkplug17 said...

I've missed you...here and in real life. We all need to get together soon!