Design Resume

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Greeting Farm combo

Good morning everyone! Back today with a card I made for two TGF challenges. The first one is from the WOW challenge which is a sketch challenge, and the second is the FFF challenge which is to create a patriotic card.

I've had this Cheeky for quite awhile, since I won one of the TGF challenges a long time ago, and I chose her specifically to make a card for my brother who is in the Army. Well, I'm just now getting around to using her! Not that I haven't sent my brother cards, 'cause I have. Even though she's supposed to be a sailor, I colored her in Army colors. July 10th is his birthday and I thought this would be a great card to make for him. Hope he likes it!

Materials
Stamps: TGF Cheeky Sailor, Verve-American Hero
Paper: Crate Paper Portrait dp, CTMH cs, PTI kraft
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie die, CTMH ink and ribbon, Memento ink, Coluzzle

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Love how you colored her and gave her a sidewalk/grass to sit on!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh I love your cheeky creation backed up with those great papers!

Alice Wertz said...

love the design and how you colored her. super card!

Teena in Toronto said...

So cute!

Happy blogoversary :)

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!