Design Resume

Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun and frilly card


Horrible picture, sorry. I think that's why I tend to avoid scrapbooking because I'm not the best photographer. I love to make layouts, but don't have the best pictures to put in them. Need to work on that.
This is a card I made a while ago. It uses the retired stamp set "Blossom Blocks" with Bamboo, Cocoa and Autumn Terracotta cardstock. Notice that when I tore the bottom off the Autumn Terracotta cardstock that it exposed the white core that is exclusive to CTMH. Using Autumn Terracotta and Sunflower ink pads I created a reverse "rock and roll" technique by inking the center first, then rolling the stamp in Sunflower to ink the outside corners. It's finished with gold eyelets and various brown fibers.
Hope you like it!

No comments: