Design Resume

Friday, July 18, 2008

My FIRST blog!!


This is an exciting new venture for me! I hope that you all learn a little about card making and/or are inspired by the artwork I post here. Please feel free to contact me for full instructions or if you would like to learn more about Close To My Heart (CTMH).


For my first posting, I will just let you "dip your toes" into my world of crafting. It is an example from our website. This birthday party invite card uses exclusive CTMH White Daisy cardstock as the base and patterned paper from the Good Times level 2 paper pack. The stamp set is the CTMH MyAcrylics "Party Invitation" using Sweet Leaf and Twilight stamp pads that coordinate perfectly with this paper. With pewter brads to finish the look, you can create a fun invite for your next party! There are a lot of events coming up for me that I am making cards and crafts for, so you'll see many posts in the near future. Happy crafting--Royal style!!

No comments: