Design Resume

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let Freedom Ring!




This card is one of many that I am making for birthday cards for Job's Daughters of Washington. My dad is currently the Associate Grand Guardian of WA and him and his counterpart have a patriotic theme with the heart being their emblem. The asked me to make the birthday cards for all their officers and Past Grands of the state. Over 50 in all, and only 10 done! Yikes! Just waiting on some more paper to come in the mail. It's been a really fun time though. I hope everyone like them.




Materials: Outdoor Denim textured CS, White Daisy CS, "Playful Flourishes" SS, "Vintage USA" SS, "Soul Mates" SS, "Gracious Greetings" SS, Outdoor Denim and Cranberry ink pads, liquid glass--All CTMH. Red embossed paper is from unknown company-programs that they had made by a copy companythat did it wrong-free to me!

No comments: