Design Resume

Friday, February 6, 2009

Special FREE stamp set!!



Close To My Heart is celebrating 25 years of business and they're giving YOU a gift! For the month of February only, when you spend $25 in My Acrylix stamps (Customized Name and Stamp of the Month excluded), you'll receive this adorable B-size My Acrylix "Good Times" stamp set (retail value $13.95), packed with fun and versatile party-inspired images, for FREE! What was that.....FREE, FREE, FREE!


This is a great time to book a party and earn additional FREE product for yourself. With how easy it is for your guest to earn this FREE promotional stamp set, just think how quickly your party total can reach great heights! I am free most work nights and some weekends this month, so book quickly! Just e-mail me and I can set it up for you. I do all of the work for you, you just host the place and invite all your friends.

If you'd like to make a qualifying purchase just on your own, let me know via e-mail. I've seen this set and it's super cute and very versatile as you can see from the examples above.
"So.....let's celebrate! Here's to the next 25 years of happy stamping and Good Times!"


No comments: