Design Resume

Friday, May 29, 2009

Card set for auction


Here is one of the card sets I made for an upcoming silent auction in November. I used the Tickled Pink ss and random stamped the card base. I then just used a 1/2" strip of the coordinating pp across with the nested focal image on top. Super simple. Going to stamp the matching envies later.
All the money raised from the auction is going to the Shriner's Hospital in Spokane. Such a worthy cause. I love the Shriner's Hospital and their dedication to children. This hospital is for children with any type of aliment and it is totally FREE of cost! My family has always been a huge supporter, especially since everyone in the family belongs to one or more Masonic groups.


The auction in November is hosted by the Ladies Oriental Shrine of North American (LOSNA). This group of very giving ladies are all related to a Shriner and all the money they raise from their events goes exclusively to the Shriner's Hospital. I recently joined LOSNA in January of this year after much pleading from my mother and grandmother who are already members. The first meeting I went to, the ladies announced that we had raised enough money to buy a $7000 piece of equipment the hospital desperately needed. This act quickly got my hooked into all the great things LOSNA can do.


Please research both the Shriner's Hospital and LOSNA on the web and see all the beautiful and giving things both of these fine organizations do for your community!


Materials: All CTMH. Tickled Pink pp and ss, Fringed Phrases ss. Blush, sweet leaf, and heavenly blue inks.
Other: Labels One-Nestabilities, stickles.

No comments: