Design Resume

Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm baaaack!!!


Yippee!! I finally had some time to play!

Last night I went over to Nona's and made these too cute cards using her Rockstar Anya. This will definitely be on my next TGF purchase. I also was able to try using Copics for the first time. I have been very apprehensive of using these since I knew I'd probably like them a lot (which I do) and because they're so dang expensive (which is a prob right now). But aren't these Anyas just so stinkin' cute?! Loved it so much I made 3 pink and 3 purple. Hee hee!




















The pink theme Anya is my first attempt at the copics and my misunderstanding of the "blending" pen. Oops! The purple theme Anya is towards the end of the night when I got a little bit more comfy with them. I didn't want to put a sentiment on this one yet. I always seem to need a card for something specific and all my cards say the wrong thing. How do I have so many "thank you" and "just because" cards?


Going camping this weekend after work tomorrow, so I'll be back to crafting the first part of next week. Bro goes back to TN on Tuesday. :( It's been a blast while he's been home and it feels like he never left in the first place.


Yada-yada....I'm rambling. Sorry. Hope you all have a fun and safe Independence Day!!
Materials: Anya stamp-TGF, You Rock ss-CTMH, dp-MAMBI, cs and inks-CTMH, bazzil, copics, stickles, gems.

1 comment:

Jena said...

I have enjoyed checking out your blog today! We'd love to have you join us for our SOTM blog hop - e-mail me at jvdevries22@hotmail.com