Design Resume

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My first Farm Fresh Friday challenge!




Now that I have a fair amount of stamps from The Greeting Farm, I can participate in their Farm Fresh Friday challenge. This week's challenge is a sketch from Jessica. It looked like it would be fun. It gave me a reason to use my brand new Basic Grey Lemonade DP and embellies. I also hadn't used my latest Anya stamps either. Yeah! Two new fun things in one!


I chose this particular Anya because lately I feel like I've been spending too much money....."Confessions of a Shopaholic" style shopping. Been spending money I know I shouldn't be spending. Oh well, all in good fun and I totally NEEDED everything I bought. *wink*wink* ;)


Materials: DP and buttons-Basic Grey Lemonade, stamps-"Miss Anya Collection" TGF, CS and ink-CTMH, ribbon-Lil' Davis Designs, colored pencils-Crayola.

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Gorgeous card! I really enjoy seeing what people are doing with the Anya/Miss Anya stamps. I wish I could get them all....

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Can you believe I don't own that set? And hey, money on BG paper is well spent, lol. :)

Happy Crafter said...

This is gorgeous love the image and papers :)
Hugzz Val xxx