Design Resume

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mojo Monday #94




Gotta get back in the groove of challenges! Here's my Mojo Monday 94 entrance for this week. All the paper is from my scrap stash. I love using it up! This stamp is super cute. It's one of Nona's that she kindly let me ink up. The image is colored with my Crayolas again. Even did the grey shadow technique that others use with their Copics. Still not in my budget yet.


Hope you all have a great week and weekend! I'm going to go see Coldplay with some friends at the Gorge in George!! Yippee!!


Materials: dp-unknown scrap, stamp-Stampin Bella, Crayola color pencils, punches-EK. Window charm, solid cs, ink and ribbon-CTMH

4 comments:

Susan said...

What an adorable card!!

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I still need to get these little guys.

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card made me smile! :D

Stamp and Smile said...

You make me SMILE! Very cute and your coloring is "perfect". I need to use more of my DP scraps... TFS! :)