Design Resume

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Ketto

Now, back to my Nook & Pantry creations.....(Lol!)

Kettos make me so happy! They're so fun and funky. She paired really well with this strip of (surprise!) Nook & Pantry paper. Another simple layout too. Simple, fun, done!

have a funa nd safe St. Patrick's Day! I'm going to go see my friend and his band play at a local Irish pub. Can't stay out too late though, gotta work at 6am tomorrow! :/

Materials
Stamps: Ketto-Stamping Bella, CTMH Happy Birthday
Paper: BG Nook & Pantry, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, CTMH ink, EK corner rounder, foam tape, Coluzzle

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Have fun, Jenn!! I love seeing the cards again.

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! I love this Ketto!

Amy said...

Super cute card! Hmmmm... I don't have that Ketto yet and you've got me thinkin' I might need her now! Thanks for the enabling LOL! :)