Design Resume

Monday, March 1, 2010

What a weekend!!

Well, I'm all slept-in and refreshed from my ULTRA-FUN weekend at Creative University! Let me tell you.....it was my first year at this event and it was one of the most serene and picturesque places I've been. Camp Lutherhaven sits on the edge of Lake Couer d'Alene in Idaho and was an excellent site for our crafty gathering. Just take a look for yourself:





This is one of my favorite pictures. I took it on a foggy Saturday morning while on a little hike around the camp. Loved how the fog was rolling in and all the layers of elements. My old camera still takes decent pics I guess!



Here's my little piece of crafty space. This was actually taken on the last morning when I had semi-cleaned up my space. See that ziploc full of cards above my mat? That's full of all the cards I made while at CU. I seriously made enough to post one everyday for the next month!

My "table buddy" Kendra became my new CU bff! I quickly learned that she LOVES glue tape and has a habit of accidentally laying stuff on her taped up elements. This pic is her trying to detach the dp for her current project from a page she completed the day before. Silly girl!
That's all for today. Stay tuned for ALL the projects I made and the stack of cards I just seemed to crank out at CU.

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty pics! Can't wait to see your projects.