Design Resume

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Card Class!!

My March Card Class this time shows you how to use a waterbrush to color in images with your ink pads. We will be using my two must-have stamp sets of the CTMH Spring Idea Book: "Love You Forever" and "Togetherness". These cards also use the fun "Topstitch" paper that perfectly coordinates with the "Togetherness" stamp set.

If you live in the Seattle area, and you'd like to come to my second installment of my card class this month on Wednesday, March 31st at 7pm at my home, please e-mail me at skunamuffin@yahoo.com. The cost is only $7 for these 3 cards! Please RSVP by Sunday, March 28th. Feel free to invite a friend.

When I first saw this uber-cute "Love You Forever" set with the momma/baby combos of different animals and the quote from the children's book by Robert Munsch, I knew I had to have it. So perfect for baby cards and very fitting for Easter.

"Togetherness" is another great "stitching" stamp set. I really like the random look of the stitching used on the card below. The set also includes the fun flowers used on the last card.




2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute set!

Amy said...

These are just fantastic Jenn... what a fun class and those stamps are way too cute! :)