Design Resume

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lil' Lolita Boutique Challenge #20

It's another great challenge over at the Lil' Lolita Boutique! This time it's a sketch challenge! This sketch is great for you to try out the "big head" treatment to your lolita digis.

That's what I did with Miss Lylah here. It makes it really easy to do more detailed coloring, and even some paper piecing like I did here. I paper pieced Lylah's hat and dress with my CTMH Hooligans paper. I also used the opportunity to be more creative with Lylah's hair. I even added some glitter streaks with my Spica pen (if you can see it).

So hop on over to the LLB for the sketch and some great inspiration from the Design Team!

On a side note....sorry I haven't been blogging for a few days. The "crud" finally got me on Friday and still hasn't let go. Ugh! I hate being sick!

Materials
Stamps: TPS Lil' Haunts Lylah digi, CTMH October Word Puzzle and Thriller
Paper: CTMH Hooligans L2pp
Other: Copics, Spica pen, Gelly Roll pen, misc. ribbon, Stickles, CTMH inks and edge distresser

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Superb colours ! What a nice card !
xxx

Amy said...

Lylah looks awesome Jenn, love the paperpiecing and her hair! And I think the knotted ribbons make such cool looking bats, such a clever take on the sketch!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Fantastic card!! Love the colors and that image.

Bron said...

Jen your card is awseome! Love the colours and these big head shots are soooooo cool! Hugs Bron