Design Resume

Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm still alive.....barely

Hi everyone. Sorry I only posted my DT work last week. Still have a cold. It has now migrated to my throat and has taken my voice. Should make for an interesting first day at my new store. (which I'll touch on more later since I gotta leave soon)

For today's card, I decided to show my Sept. Unity KOTM some love. I need to bulk up my winter cards for the shop, so this cute postage style stamp worked great. I just sponged in some color and used my Copic for some more detail. Nice and simple layout, and I was done!

Materials
Stamps: Unity Sept. KOTM
Paper: BG Eskimo Kisses dp, CTMH cs, A Muse kraft
Other: Copics, CTMH inks, rhinestones, foam tape, misc. ribbon, EK punch

4 comments:

itsabrt said...

This is so beautiful, the inking around the image really makes that stunning snowflake aglow! Get better soon...

the whimsical butterfly said...

Beautiful card Jenn! pretty papers!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card! I hope you get better soon chica!

Kristopher said...

Wow thats great!!! Keep up the amazing work!