Design Resume

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FFF--Tie It Up!

Hello all! Another edition of Farm Fresh Friday. Today we're asking for you to "Tie It Up"! Include either hemp, floss, or raffia on your card.

Today I used this adorable Ivy image to create a birthday card for my friend Becky. The sentiment is perfect since we still call each other our Peep! Hee hee! I used my CTMH waxy flax for the challenge element. Waxy flax is just a floss dipped in wax to make it pliable and easy to shape. It's pretty cool stuff. This Sunflower color worked perfect with my DP. I even made the window shutters pop out. Super fun. I used Mercy's sketch for this week.

So head on over to the TGF blog for all the challenge details and some cool inspiration. Here's the list if you want to hop away:

The Critter Crew:
Shaela Odd
Heather Schlatter
Jacquie Nordaune
Jenn Royal (you're here!)
Kristine Reynolds
Linda Muhr
Tangii Crain
Margie Cortina
Sammi Betbeder


The Farmers:
Jessica Diedrich
Melyssa Connolly
Mercy Kerin
Randi Wall
Kim Nath
Tammy Maxvill


Materials
Stamps: TGF Ivy digi, sentiment is A Muse
Paper: Oct. Afternoon dp, A Muse kraft, PTI cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, CTMH ink, button, and waxy flax, Stickles

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card!

Norma said...

SUper cute card Love the coloring:)

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute...perfect for the challenge. I love the sentiment too!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How adorable! Great card :)
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

A wonderful creative card.