Design Resume

Sunday, November 28, 2010

More gift tag fun!

Good morning everyone! Did you all survive Black Friday? I usually hole myself up in my condo and watch movies all day in my PJs on Black Friday since I live on a well-used shortcut to the mall. But this year I had to work, and then had my Trunk Show down at the shop. It was amazing how many people were out shopping!

All the gift tags I made for the show were a huge hit! I'm definitely making more for my Etsy....and myself! Here are some close-up shots of each:


(sorry for my shadow!)


Did I put my MS snowflake punch to use, or what?! Haha! Makes them all individual, but similar. Enjoy your Sunday. I'm off to cheer on my Seahawks at the game today! After last week's loss to the Saints, they need a little encouragement. Bring on the 12th Man!
Materials
Stamps: CTMH Dec. Word Puzzle
Paper: BG Eskimo Kisses dp, A Muse kraft, CTMH cs, misc. pearlized paper
Other: CTMH cocoa ink, EK border punch, MS snowflake punch and border punch, Robin's Nest skittles

No comments: