Design Resume

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November Card Class

Good morning!

By the time you're reading this, I will "hopfully" be safely at work. We had an Artic blast here in the Seattle area yesterday that really made the roads a mess. First snowfall of the season. Hard to navigate in an area that has loads of hills and overpasses. Thankfully I have all major streets to travel to and from work.

So here are the cards I created for my November Card Class that was the first part of the month. Finally got around to photographing them! Haha! We used the beautiful Olivia paper pack. I had a couple of new customers at this class, so I started off with this simple card:

Then came a masculine card. I'm trying to incorporate more of these....
And then finally, a clear card! Some of my customers have been curious as to how to use these clear cards from CTMH. It's actually pretty easy. The hardest part is trying to figure out how all the paper pieces will cover the glue marks of the other. I used an example from the CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book for the layout and just tweaked it a bit to use this stamp set.
This is the outside (can you see the reflection of my camera?!)

And then here's what the inside looks like. It was a lot of fun, and everyone was able to make them fairly easy!

Enjoy the rest of your day! I'm going to be frantically making more items for my Trunk Show this Friday. Hopefully the snow and ice leave so people come shop!!
Materials: All CTMH. Olivia L2pp, For All Occasions ss, Nature's Gift ss, Captured Moments ss, Say it in Style ss, clear cards, cocoa ink, sunset ink, pear ink, smoothie ink, hemp, glitter brad, button, sanding kit.
Other: Stazon, Signo white pen, EK corner punch, foam tape.

2 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome cards for class those crafters will be so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! its looking amazing i appreciate your hard work...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card