Design Resume

Saturday, February 11, 2012

DIY infinity scarf and flower

So while I was couped up in my condo for 5 days do to the snow, I did a lot of web browsing. I love the app "Craftgawker". It's simular to Pintrest, but it's all crafty type stuff and a lot of DIYs. I came across this gawk from Rebekah where she shows you how to make your own infinity scarf out of an old t-shirt. Super simple, except I didn't have any Rit dye handy, so I just made one out of a colored t-shirt.


And what about that cute flower attached to it? Another idea from Rebekah where she shows you how to make flowers out of a .....t-shirt again! I sat down and made like 4 of these! I decided to add a strip of t-shirt material to the back so I can tie it onto anything. I even made a small one that I can tie on as a ring. Cute! The centers are actually pushpins I bought at Office Max in their clearance section for a $1 for a set of six. Score!


So go download the Craftgawker app to your iPhone NOW! So many great ideas! And follow Rebekah's blog here. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Fellow Blogger! I have read some of your posts and they have inspired me!Keep up the great work!