Design Resume

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sparkles and Sunshine

Hello all! I'm back this week with a fun card using Bicycling Chloe from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. I love adding a scene to this image. I added the grass for Chloe to actually have a ground to ride on. This card was one of the many pre-colored images I had in my big stack before I lost my mojo. So happy with the way it turned out! Do ya see the the stick pin? Yep, I made that too. :)

The shop loved it too and they snatched it right up! Hopefully it will find a perfect home. Enjoy your Saturday. I'm going to a WHL hockey game tonight to root on my Everett Silvertips against the Vancouver Giants of Canada. We beat them last Saturday, so I'm hoping for a repeat!

Materials
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Bicycling Chloe, sentiment is A Muse, CTMH Simple Stitches
Paper: Basic Grey dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cardstock
Other: Copic markers, EK border punch, ribbon, PTI button, AC rhinestones, CTMH ink, Memento ink, Nestibility die, straight pin and beads

No comments: