Design Resume

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Faithful Friends

Greetings all! I'm back today with a Bella card. This was one of the images I've had colored up for awhile. Remember I mentioned a HUGE pile of colored images I had paired with dps all ready to make into cards, but lost my mojo to make them? Well here is one of the many that I finally turned into a card.

I love this Bella image. I think it's "DogwalkaBella" from Stamping Bella. Makes for great cards to send to people that have pets, or maybe lost a pet. The sentiment is from the PTI "With Sympathy--Loss of a Pet" stamp set. I just inked up the part of the sentiment I wanted to use for this card. This was also the very last of some CTMH paper pack that I've had hanging around forever. Can't remember what it was called....

Enjoy your Tuesday! It's been fabulously sunny here in the great Pacific Northwest for the last 5 days!! It's a winter miracle! These are my favorite type of winter days. And NO SNOW! Excited for another New Girl episode too. That show is soooo funny!

Materials
Stamps: DogwalkaBella-Stamping Bella, With Sympathy-Loss of a Pet-PTI, Flourish background stamp is Enjoy Life from CTMH
Paper: DP and cardstock--CTMH
Other: Copic markers, button, covered brad and inks from CTMH, Nestabilities die, foam tape, pearls also CTMH

No comments: