Design Resume

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop






This will be the first year that I'm going to do Christmas card workshops where you can easily make your own cards. The two dates I have chosen are Sunday November 16th and Saturday November 29th. Both dates are open house style from 12 noon until 8pm so you can come whenever is convenient for you. The workshops will be held at my condos cabana in the Martha Lake area.

For only $30 you can hand make 50 of your own Christmas cards for you and your loved ones to enjoy and appreciated far more than yet another boxed card from a department store. That's only about 60 cents per card!! Even better.....I will pre-cut all the paper for you, so all you have to do it assemble and stamp your images. Put your own twist on them by using my stamps and your imagination to complete some very fun cards. There are two patterns/colors to chose from: "Aspen", which are blues and creams, and "Evensong", which is the traditional red and green. All supplies are of course Close To My Heart.

This will be a truly great time of fun and socializing all the while making all your Christmas cards WELL before you have to send them off. Even if you're completely new to stamping and cardmaking, you won't believe how simple they are to make!! If your a veteran to crafts, I know you'll learn something new and love it! If you think that 50 cards is way too many for you, invite a friend to go halves with you and enjoy making them together.
If you are at all interested, please contact me so that I may order your supplies in time. And please invite anyone you please!! The examples are from the "Aspen" collection.

No comments: