Design Resume

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This shot shows the embossing


This shot shows the dimension



Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!! I love the crispness in the air, the smell of fall, and the fun and freedom of dressing up and going to a party or taking a child out trick-or-treating. That's what make me soooo excited when I saw this stamp set when the new fall/winter catalog came out. The Creepy Cobwebs set was one of my first purchases. This set is awesome! This so one of the cards I made to send out to friends and family. After embossing, I used a sponge and some ink to add more color. Again, the die-cut wasn't in the color I wanted, so I just covered it in some patterned paper.


Materials: All CTMH. White Daisy CS base, Goldrush CS, Black CS, Game on B/T paper, Creepy Cobwebs SS, Delightful Alphabet SS, Dazzling die-cuts in Autumn Harvest, versa mark embossing ink, black embossing powder, black exclusive ink, goldrush exclusive ink, black designer ribbon rounds, sanding kit, edge distresser, sponge, 3D pop dots, micro-tip scissors.


Other: green ribbon by Lil Davis Designs, "fall" ribbon from Target.

No comments: