Design Resume

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October club pages










Ok ladies.....here they are. Our six pages we will be making for the October club night. This is using the Magic Moments L2 paper pack with matching embellies. The first page, the blank space under the title is for journaling. There is one empty square on the third page where I need another picture. Also, the strips are for more journaling. I just need to get a matching cocoa marker. Most of the pictures measure either 5x7 and 3x3. I did adapt for the standard 4x6 and it looks fine.

Again, there is a lot of extra paper left! Love how much we can get out of these packs! I will be posting some cards and what-not's out of my leftovers later. Sorry the pictures are a little blurry, I want a new camara. Hope you like them!
Materials: All CTMH. Magic Moments L2 PP, Magic Moments MyStickease, "Magic Moments" SS, "Friendship Large Alpha" SS, Cocoa Exclusive Inks, Hollyhock Exclusive Marker, Colonial White grograin ribbon, Sunflower waxy flax, window charms, piercing tool, scallop scissors.

No comments: