Design Resume

Friday, January 2, 2009

Now I can share....

Now that Christmas is over, I can share with you a tag album I made for two of my dear friends. Josie and Becky participated in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 3Day walk last September. I am still so proud of their efforts! They did an awesome job in fundraising and were troopers walking 60 miles in 3days....blisters and all.





With that prelude, here are some pictures of the memory album I made for each of them. All the pictures are the same except for one special personal picture each. They took these while they did their walk, and I secretly made copies so I could make this (it helps that I live with Josie and we share a computer) ;) When they opened their gifts, they both were so emotional with the memories of that weekend. They must have gone over it ten times reliving each moment from each picture.

I am so proud of my selfless friends that I wanted to create something very special so that they have a tangible item to help them remember every great and sometimes trying moment.

Materials: CTMH items--Big pinks flowers, "Playful Flourishes" SS, "Nature's Ambiance" rub-ons in white, blush exclusive ink, black exclusive marker, hollyhock ribbon rounds, Dermacoat acrylic paint, clear sparkles, edge distresser, sanding kit, corner rounder.
Other--acrylic tag album, random paper from my stash, breast cancer ribbon rub-ons by Royal Brush, pink sparkles by Michaels, Making Memories metal tags, misc. ribbon, Prima flowers, whole punch, chipboard.

No comments: