Design Resume

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pre-made layout USED!!







FINALLY!! I used this pre-made layout from a post I shared back in August of 2008! The pictures I had from my good friend Sara's wedding matched perfectly. Sara and Cory were married at the Canal at the Ballard Locks last February. It was such a beautiful day and the sunset perfectly accentuated the ceremony. Her colors were cream, gold and red. I did change the large embellishment to better suit the occasion. The Silhouette paper is always a great choice for wedding photos. For the first time ever, I used alpha stickers!


Materials: please reference Aug. '08 blog. Changed embellishment uses cranberry grosgrain ribbon and Silhouette MyStickease.





For the coordinating layout, I chose another guide from Imagine called "Ensemble Piece". I love how easy these books make it to simply create a layout! I needed a six-picture LO and used the quick guide in the front of the book to find one that would work with the pictures and coordinate well with the other LO. Definitely must-have tools! I also used the Key To My Heart SS to create my own patterned paper. It helped to incorporate some more red into the LO. Made the title real easy as well. I created a pocket in both LOs to hold their wedding invitation and thank you card.


Materials: All CTMH. Colonial White, Black, and Desert Sand CS. Silhouette L2 PP, Silhouette MyStickease, Key To My Heart SS. Desert Sand, Black, Chocolate and Cranberry exclusive inks. Cranberry exclusive marker, Black ribbon round, sanding kit.


No comments: