Design Resume

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Playing with the girls...





A while ago, my friend Shannon had an all-day scrapbooking day for some of us to get together and catch up on some projects. It's also a great opportunity to play with Michelle's new Cricut machine! They're really fun, but I just can justify the cost for how much I think I'd use one.

Materials: All CTMH. White and Buttercup CS, Emporium L2 PP, Key To My Heart SS, Bird Basics SS, Say It In Style SS, Connections SS. Chocolate, Cocoa, Sweet Leaf and Twilight exclusive inks, scalloped scissors, sanding kit, edge distresser. Other: Cricut bird image, EK scallop punch.


Instead of working on layouts, I had decided to create some cards. I always seem to be scrambling at the last possible minute for a card to send for some event or another. I had stewed so much about how to put them together that I didn't get very many done in the five hours I was there. That is so me...debate forever on how something should look. The Originals book did help quite a bit.

Materials: All CTMH. White, Buttercup, and Spring Iris CS. Emporium L2 PP, Western Flourishes SS, Say It In Style SS. Spring Iris, Cocoa, Black and Hollyhock exclusive inks. Cocoa ribbon round, Just Blooms, dimensional elements, hollyhock button, cocoa brads, embossing stylus, sanding kit, sponge, edge distresser. Other: EK button punch.


No comments: