Design Resume

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I believe in fairies!

Especially super cute ones designed by my blogging friend, Amy! This week she is a guest over at Quixotic Challenges where her Sweet November stamps (which are available HERE) are featured in the "I Believe In Fairies" challenge. All you have to do is incorporate a fairy somewhere in your creation. Since I {heart} Amy's fairy sweets, I decided to use Fidget for my main image. Can't wait to play with the new releases that should be arriving on my doorstep sometime next week!

The sketch for this card is very loosely based on the Sweet Sunday Sketch #54, very loosely. I just bought this MS border punch with my coupon at M's the other day and I love it! Makes a mess though with all those dots.

Materials
Stamps: Tangle Goblinspider-Sweet November Stamps, CTMH Say It In Style
Paper: KI Memories dp, CTMH cs
Other: CTMH ribbon, inks, and paper piercer, Copics, foam tape, CM flowers, AC button, Recollection apoxy stickers, Spica white gel pen.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the valentines theme.

Amy said...

Oh, Fidget makes for a fairy sweet Valentine! Love the mix of papers and the touch of black really adds drama to the design! Awesome card Jenn!

Stamp and Smile said...

I can totally relate to how this MS border punch is messy... LOL! It's like having confetti all over your work area... :)

Sweet card girl! Great take on the SSSC and enjoy your new stamps coming!! CAN WE SAY "PLAY TIME"!! :)

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful, lovely colouring on the image. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim