Design Resume

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Sunday #55

Can you say bright and cheery?! Lol! I pulled this crazy paper out of my stash specifically because it matched a ribbon for tomorrow's card. This is what I created out of the leftovers.

The layout for this is from Sweet Sunday Challenge #55
It was a fun sketch and I had just enough paper to complete it. This cute image is another RAK from Sparkle. Thought she went perfectly with the whole idea of the card.
Pizza night at The Rock again with the girls. Yummy in my tummy! Lol! ;)
Materials
Stamps: RAK image, CTMH Simple Stitches and Say it in Style
Paper: Scrap dp and cs
Other: Copics, CTMH inks and paper piercer, foam tape, 'Lil Davis ribbon, EK punch

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors!

Karen Giron said...

She is darling! Love the bright colors and all the stitching detail you added - love it!!