Design Resume

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bellariffic Friday

Good morning all. Day two of Creative University! So much crafty fun to be had. You definately should look into joining us next year!

I'm back today to share my card I made for the Bellariffic Friday challenge. This week was a sketch challenge. Even though I have a stack of new Bellas I bought recently, this poor PregaBella has been waiting in my colored pile for a long time. Somehow I'm always in need of a pregnancy card....must be something in the water (good thing I purify mine! Lol!) I love purple and orange together; looks so happy and bright.
Materials
Stamps: Stamping Bella-PregaBella, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Green at Heart dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie, Coluzzle, Prima, AC button, Memento ink, CTMH ink, rhinestones, stitching

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)