Design Resume

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scooter Chloe

Sharing another SCRS card today. I saved this portion of my BG Wander paper specifically to use this Scooter Chloe image with it. Can you see? "Scooter Rental"! Haha! Couldn't resist.

Used my black thread again, and yet again, it got a little crazy. I tried to do a simple zigzag stitch in the corner, but the thread broke just as I started and still made the holes in my paper. Since I couldn't line it up perfectly stitch in the same holes, I just went back and forth a few times to make it messy looking. Whatever! It's fine. ;)

Last day of CU. :( It's been a blast. Can't wait to do it all again next year! Hope to have some pics to share soon.

Materials
Stamps: SCRS Scooter Chloe, CTMH Fringed Phrases
Paper: BG Wander dp, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie, Mement ink, CTMH ink, rhinestones, stitching

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I can't wait to hear all about CU!

Amy said...

LOL! Awesome use of the paper, it's perfect for the image! Awesome card Jenn, I love the messy stitching too!
Looking forward to hearing about CU!

Jessica Diedrich said...

How cute is this?! LOVE The colors and that paper is a match made in heaven! SO cool!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh this is so cute!!!!I love the papers!

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!