Design Resume

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Creative University class project


Hello everyone! I'm off to CU this morning!! I've been waiting for this weekend FOREVER! This is my second time to CU, and this time I'm going to be teaching a short creative class! Tresa has always loved my cards, and asked me if I would mind teaching a small 30 minute class (4 times) to share some of my craftiness. But of course!

I came up with this fun card that has a corner bookmark attached to it. Great way to send a card AND a gift to someone! Looks great together, and separately too. Here's some more pics...
This is the card on it's own

And the bookmark on it's own. Not too much bulk here so it doesn't hurt your books.

And then the two together.
Have a fabby weekend! I know I will!
Materials. All CTMH. Mayberry WOTG paper and stamp set, paper piercer, embossing stylus, Glitz, cocoa ribbon, Honey ink, Olive ink, Cocoa ink, and Smoothie ink. Other: EK punches

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is such a cool project Jenn, I bet everyone loved this class and learned a lot!

Sheila Bennett said...

Great card, Jen. I love my bookmark cards that you taught us yesterday. :)