Design Resume

Monday, April 25, 2011

FFF--Digital Get Down



First off.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!


Hope you all had a great weekend and fabulous holiday! My weekend was very busy with work and time with friends(see more below).


My card today is for this week's Farm Fresh Friday which calls for using a digi image. I miss being a part of the TGF Critter Crew, so I used one of my favorite Marina images: Robbie the Seal. He makes me smile how happy he looks balancing all those delicious cupcakes! And speaking of things that are over, this is the VERY last of my Nook & Pantry dp. So last that I actually used the front cover of the paper pad for this!




My favorite local band, Cody Beebe and the Crooks were back home after a touring for their debut album. It was so awesome to see them again Saturday night for a huge show at the famous Crocodile Cafe. They're such a great bunch of guys that are very down to earth. Their sound is a blend of rock, blues, folk, and jazz. We're all excited for where they're headed! Check them out on iTunes and at their website!


Materials

Stamps: TGF Robbie the Seal digi, PTI Postmark

Paper: BG Nook & Pantry dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs

Other: Copics, foam tape, Nestie, Coluzzle, CTMH ink, hemp, and Splendor fabric brad, PTI buttons, Stickles