Design Resume

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tickled Pink Challenge #16

Hello everyone. I'm back today with a Tickled Pink Challenge card. It's been a LONG time since I've used my poor, neglected Lolitas! So for today, I decided to pair up 20's Evie with my BG Curio dp. I thought they were a perfect match with the vintage feel of both. It also plays into the TPS theme of "spring" with the flowery dp and MM layered flower. I also used an OLD Mercy sketch for my layout. Oh how I miss Mercy's sketches!

Materials
Stamps: TPS 20's Evie digi, PTI Birthday Button Bits
Paper: BG Curio dp, PTI kraft, CTMH cs
Other: Copics, foam tape, CB folder, EK punch, Coluzzle, MM flowers, PTI button, CTMH ink, Robin's Nest pebbles

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! The yellow really makes her pop out!

Jeanette Wallén said...

I'm glad you've dusted off your TP stamps, because you use them sooo well! Gorgeous card!

Thanks for joining us this week at TPSC!

/ Jeanette