Design Resume

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Color Chef Challenge #7




This card is for the CCC #7 from TWO weeks ago!! I know....mega late, but I totally loved the color combo. I sat on it for quite a while though. I knew I wanted to use my new Impressability die, and thanks to YouTube I was finally able to find the right combination to run it through my Cuttlebug properly. ;)

I found the pieces of ribbon scrap in my large ribbon box that has been "unearthed" in the move to the new scrap space. I must say that it's hard to scrap when your stuff is in limbo. I want to paint the walls the new scrap/guest room before I move everything in. Hopefully on my day off on Monday. I toyed with putting more embellies on the card, but decided to keep it simple and clean. (well, not so clean if you find my stamping goof) I 2nd-g'd my Intrinsic stamp behind the sentiment in olive to add more interest.

Materials: All CTMH. White Daisy cs, Stardust L2pp dp, Spot on Backgrounds ss, Connections ss, Say it in Style ss, Intrinsic Backgrounds ss. Topiary, olive and black inks.
Other: Punches-EK, scrap ribbon, Impressability embossing die-Spellbinders.




No comments: