Design Resume

Friday, June 19, 2009

While I'm away....


This is yet another graduation card for my co-worker who graduated from Jackson High School this last weekend. I used the same dp as this card and even pretty much the same layout. I really love the simple elegance of the paper. It's fun to play it up with colors too. Jackson's colors are green, black, and white, so this worked out perfect! I random stamped the topiary cs with the same set that I stamped the green flowers on the checked dp.


I was smart and laid my dp, that I just inked the edges of, face down on my image and made a nice black line right through it. :( Oh well, she's 18 and won't care.
Materials: cs and inks--CTMH, dp--MAMBI, digi stamp--TGF, Tickled Pink ss--CTMH, flowers--Prima, colored pencils--Crayola, skittles--Robin's Nest

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I wish I went to a school that had green as their color.